Friday, August 17, 2007

The Evil Mastermind's New Blog

So. Here we are.

Come on in! I know, the place still looks a little unpolished and cluttered, but that's a hazard of moving, honestly. And really, this is more of a "summer home." Or more accurately, an office.

See, the LiveJournal page is going to remain in place. And it's going to remain locked. That's where I'm going to discuss the majority of my private affairs with my friends, etc. It's my private headspace. This space, though...

This is going to be where I bring my brain, sit down, and do some serious mulling over. It's been pointed out to me lately that I see a lot more than I let on, and than people give me credit for. I've also come to realize that if I am going to do this writer thing, then honestly, I need to get in the habit of writing.

Even if it's just a few paragraphs here, talking about something utterly inane, or writing up an excerpt from a story that may never get published, or perhaps even writing down the lyrics to keep in mind for the day that I open one of my seven mouths and destroy the earth. I need to write. Consistently. Persistently.

Every. Frakkin'. Day.

So, that's what this is about. This is where I'm gonna speak my mind, take it or leave it, double or nothing. Maybe one day, it'll get noticed. Maybe one day, I'll take the pseudonym off my tag here, and reveal the man behind the mass of pixels.

...Maybe one day, I'll sing that song.


No comments: